Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Isla and the Happily Ever After - Book Review

Author: Stephanie Perkins
Edition: Usborne Publishing Paperback 
Released: August 14th 2014
Series: Anna and the French Kiss #3
Pages: 375 Approx.
Links: Goodreads | Authors Website Buy the book!


Hey book lovers!
It's time for another review. :P

I am extremely sorry that I have not posted in quite a while, Christmas and work have kept me busy over the last few weeks so there wasn't much time to blog.
Now I'll stop with the blubber and get along with the review.

This book is the 3rd and final book in the Anna and the French Kiss companion series I guess... 
If you have read my other reviews, you would know that Anna was my all time favorite book in this trilogy, even after reading Isla. 
Most reviews I have read liked the books most in the order from start to finish, but my opinion was a bit different.
I loved Anna, Really liked Isla and just liked Lola. Seems a bit complicated, but it's really not.

Instead of making this review drag on I am just going to make a list of the positives in this novel:

- The romance was super cute and heart warming.
- This book hooked me in, I couldn't stop reading it.
- The author has really captured the type of writing that many young adult readers love.
- This novel showed us more about the characters in the 2 previous books. ( Anna and Etienne ect.)

As for the negative list, there really isan't one. I found this book so much fun so read and I'll be looking foward to the future books that Stephanie Perkins will write.


Happy Reading Everyone :P
Chelsea xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment