Saturday, November 29, 2014

NOVEMBER BOOK HAUL

Welcome to my first book haul EVER!!! 
Over the month of November I have gathered quite a pile of new books, which is VERY unusual for me. So here we go... I hope you enjoy :P


Here's a picture of the new books that I purchased throughout this month!



1. Isla and the Happily ever after 
by Stephanie Perkins

Ever since I read Anna and Lola, I have been itching to read this book! These books are by far my favorite contemporary books.



2. Prodigy 
by Marie Lu

I read Legend a while back, and I have to say- it wasn't my cup of tea. However, I still want to finish the trilogy so I decided to pick this one up! 

3. Scarlet 
by Marissa Meyers 

Cinder was a huge 5/5 stars for me! I had to pick up the next book in the series ASAP!
Si-Fi is definitely one of my fav genres!


4. Lux - Beginnings 
by Jennifer L. Armentrout 

Woah- I have been wanting to read this book for sooooo long! I love any books to do with Aliens so this is perfect!
This edition is a bind up of the first 2 books in the series and I can't wait to read it! :p


5&6. These Broken stars and This Shattered World

by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 

I have been waiting to get these 2 books for so long.
I always watched Sasha (from the booktube channel Abookutopiarave about this book ALL THE TIME!
This book is also about aliens so YAY!




7. Let it Snow
 by John Green

Yep it's that time of year again. Time to read lots of Christmas books YAY!
John Green is a very liked author of mine so I am hugely excited to finally pick this book up! 


8. The Iron Trial 
by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare

The Mortal Instruments would have to be one of my favorite series EVER! 
So yea, of course I am gonna try read every book Cassandra writes, Why wouldn't I?
Also I LOVE books to do with magic :P


9. The Bane Chronicles 
by Sarah Rees Brennan, Maureen Johnson and Cassandra Clare.

When I heard about this book I was actually MEGA excited to read it.
Magnus Bane is one of my favorite character's from Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices. This book of short stories is perfect!


10. The Infinite Sea 
by Rick Yancey 

Yep, you know what this book is. It's the sequel to the Fabulous book - The 5th Wave.
I absolutely adored the 5th wave so I was way way excited for this book! :P


That's the end of my November Book Haul!
Congrats if you have read this far and thank you for taking your own time to read my post.
I hope you have an awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year! 


Happy Reading Everyone! 
Chelsea :P

No comments:

Post a Comment